Senior School Facilities
A Special Middle and Secondary 4 - floor building has been designed but not built yet. It is planned to be available for the 2021 - 2022 school year, along with a Multipurpose Building.
Inline with the Elementary School building, the Middle / Secondary building will include :
- The same bright, spacious and colorful classrooms, Social commons and Learning commons.
- Specialist classrooms for Art, Music and Drama.
- Specialist ICT Centers, and 13 science and technology laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Food Technology, Design Technology, Electronics and Robotics).
- A spacious library with multilingual collection of print and digital resources.
- A powerful network that covers all campus areas.
The Multi - purpose building offers facilities including :
- 2 basketball courts, that provide for volleyball and other games.
- 2 swimming pools (25 m long for the Middle and 20 long for the Elementary students).
- 4 Athletics Rooms
- A canteen
Outdoor facilities include a half size soccer field.
Capacity : Around 360 students.
3 Grade Levels
Capacity : Around 480 students.
4 Grade Levels
Shared 4 - floor Building, Multi-purpose Building including two basketball courts; one of which with stage and backstage facilities for school performance, two swimming pools, and athletic areas.(accessible to the Elementary classes also.)
9 Science Laboratories, 4 IT andDT Centers, 4 Art and Design Studios, 3 Music/Drama, 3 Common Exploration and Creation Areas.
School Times :
Tuesdays : 7:50 - 12:40
Others days : 7:50 - 2:25
After school Co-curricular program 4 days a week (except Tuesdays)