Beacon Private School opened its doors to the Bahraini and international community in August 2018 and received an outstanding welcome. The School started with Early Childhood through to Grade 4 and in 2019 opened Grade 5 to Grade 8.
We are now growing from strength to strength and will add Grade 9 in August 2020.
Due to school expansion, we will have various vacancies for the next academic year. If you are interested in applying to Beacon Private School, then please read the following guiding notes.
Beacon Private School has a very stringent recruitment policy. We seek to hire the best professional talent who can deliver our Vision, Mission and Philosophy in a creative and collaborative context and who approach teaching in imaginative and engaging ways.
The School adheres very strictly to the rigorous approval systems in Bahrain and as mandated by the Ministry of Education (MOE) in Bahrain, so please note - only applications which fullfil the below requirements will be considered.
The employee is responsible for providing evidence of qualifications obtained that are accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and other authorities from their respective countries.
Contracts are contingent upon submission of the following authenticated documents:
- Original High School Certificate with transcripts attested/apostilled.
- Original Bachelor’s degree, PGCE certificates/Teaching Diploma and Master’s Degree attested/apostilled.
- Original Transcript of Records for Bachelor’s degree, PGCE/Teaching Diploma & Master’s Degree attested/ apostilled.
- Resignation acceptance letter or release letter by the last school/institution that you are resigning from.
- Two recommendations from previous principals/ supervisors or professors.
Staff from US and UK:
- Faculty from the United States - the information below has been gathered from the stated website. Kindly reverify the information. https://bh.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-scitizens/notaries-public/
- We recommend that U.S. and UK citizens authenticate their documents (especially educational certificates and marriage certificates) in the U.S. or UK before coming to Bahrain. The Embassies are unable to authenticate documents. Documents bearing apostilles are recognized in Bahrain without any further authentication. An apostille is an international stamp that makes the document valid and legal in Bahrain. The Kingdom of Bahrain is now a party to The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. For your document to be valid in Bahrain it needs to be legalized by a Hague Apostille. No embassy legalization is required.
Additional requirements for Bahraini Nationals:
- Bahrain Nationals who have completed their degrees outside of Bahrain are required to authenticate their degree in the country where they studied through the same process of authentication followed by non-Bahrain candidates (including the Ministries of Education, Foreign Affairs and Bahrain Embassy).
Mandatory requirement for all staff:
Beacon Private School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting, including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks. In line with this policy, the documents below are required for all staff members:
- Good Conduct Certificate as per the Bahrain Law for Bahraini nationals and residents.
- FBI background check / police clearance from the country that they reside in for expatriates.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Childhood English Teacher
- Grade 1 Generalist Teacher/ English, Math , Science, Social Studies
- Grade 2 Generalist Teacher/ English, Math , Science, Social Studies
- Grade 3 teacher/ Arabic, Islamic Studies, Civics
- Grade 3/4 Math & Science Teacher
- Physical and Health Education Teacher (Female)
- Grade 6 Middle School/ English and EAL (English As Another Language)
- Grade 6-9 (Science Teacher)
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher
- Middle School Mathematics Teacher/ HOD
- Grade 9 Teacher/ Arabic and AAL (Arabic As Another Language)