- STEP 1 : BPS Online Application
- Step 2 : Completion of the Online Application
- Step 3 : Admission Decision
In case any of the application requirements were missing or not appropriately filled, the application will not be processed.
- Complete the online application form with the required documents
- Upload a copy of the applicant's passport or birth certificate
- Upload a recent passport sized photo of the applicant
- Upload report cards from past two years (for applicants to Kindergarten 1-2 and Nursery, please provide the most recent report
- Father's CPR (Or Guardians Passport/CPR)
- Mother's CPR
- Medical Form
- Upon completion of the online application form, you will receive an email confirming that your account has been created: Login, password and a link for the parents' login page(Portal) will be dedicated solely to you
- A total of 30 BD NON-REFUNDABLE application fee is due after the application is submitted on line and parents can proceed with online payment.
- Filling the application online does not guarantee enrollment
- As soon as the required Online Application and all the required documents are received by the admission office, your child's file will be sent to the Head of the relevant division Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle, High School) to determine whether the applicant is illegible to be tested.
- The Admission Office then will notify parents of the relevant decision and the schedule of testing dates.
- The Head and other members of the educational team review the results of the tests/interviews and make the final decision on acceptance.
- The Admission Office then inform you of the decision and the next steps in the Process as soon as possible - usually from three to five working days.
Do not hesitate to log in to your account regularly to see what has been processed. Our Admissions Team is committed to making every effort to help and guide you through our process. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have questions or if we can be of assistance at or Tel:
Students who apply to join Beacon Private School have to sit for an Entrance Exams in 3 main disciplines: English, Math and Arabic for Arab students.
The questions in the Entrance Exams focus on the basic skills in each subject area to ensure the readiness of the applicants to meet the requirements of the grade level they are applying to.
The applicants are provided with a list of skills that they need to be familiar with prior to the test. The time allocated for the Entrance Exam differs according to the grade level. The applicants receive their results from the Admission Office in timely manner.